Epson Discproducer now compatible with Mac OS X
Free software download enables Mac users to enjoy high-quality disc burning and printing
8 June 2012 – Epson makes its popular DiscproducerTM range available to Mac users with the release of its new Mac OS X-compatible Discproducer software, Total Disc Maker Version 1.0. The success of the Discproducer range and the growing demand for Maccompatible CD/DVD publishing solutions led Epson to develop the software, which registered Discproducer owners can download for free at https://download.epson-biz.com from 1 July 2012.
- Epson Discpoducer models: PP-50, PP-100, PP-100AP
- Mac OS versions: Mac OS X 10.6.8 “Snow Leopard”, Mac OS X v10.7.3 "Lion"
- CD/DVD formats: all major standard formats for data, music, video
- Image formats: AI (Illustrator: PDF-compatible formatted), Adobe PDF, BMP, PNG,JPG, TIFF
- Audio formats: WAV, MP3, AIFF, AAC
- Barcodes types: EAN 8/13, ITF, Code39, Code128, NW-7, PDF417, QR
- Auto insert fields: date, time, data size, volume label, counter
- File systems: ISO9660, Joliet, UDF(1.02), UDF Bridge, HFS+
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese